If you’ve followed Faith Flix for any length of time, you know how passionate I am about marketing and promoting movies. I love interviewing fascinating folks and helping share their stories with the world. Now I’m excited to announce that I’m taking it a step further.
This week I launched a new blog devoted solely to branding, marketing, and PR for filmmakers, actors, authors, and other creatives. And the best part – it’s all simple things you can do that won’t cost much money. The website is still a work in progress, but be on the alert. I’ve got great plans for it.
- Why Branding Matters
- How to Brand Yourself When You’re Just Getting Started
- Why You Need a Website For Your Movie
- Marketing For Authors – With Caroline George
- Why You Should Hold a Red Carpet Event (coming soon)
- Why We Need Movie Reviewers (coming soon)
- Why Filmmakers Need Film Festivals (coming soon)
- Marketing for Actors (coming soon)
- Much more…
Check it out at www.moneylessmarketing.com